Our facility master plans and programs inform and ensure successful decision making for you while you develop strategies for funding, design and implementation. Our proven approach to all our planning and programming efforts enables us to define problems by design in a format that is understandable both to clients and to architects, and results in realistic, viable decisions and plans. We effectively communicate ideas through well-structured and concise verbal, written and graphic presentations. These methods result in initial and long-term cost savings to you.
We have extensive experience conducting large-scale and specialized planning studies. Since our inception, we have provided planning services to numerous federal, state and local governments in urban planning, land planning and the planning of office, educational, health and specialized facilities.We offer a wide range of planning services:
- Planning - Comprehensive, site and land use, site selection, strategic asset facility master plans and comprehensive facility assessments, and community planning
- Database/computer programming and analysis
- Geographic information systems analysis and mapping
- 3D visualization
- Facility programming
- Problem definition
- Space utilization and analysis
- Space planning and facility programming
- Cost - benefit analysis
- Feasibility and conceptual design studies
- Preliminary and conceptual cost-estimating
- Facilities management and maintenance planning, and post-occupancy evaluation
We pride ourselves in serving a diverse clientele, traveling at times around the country and even internationally. Because all of our clients have specific and individualized needs and goals, we strive to understand your unique operations, culture and history. We have demonstrated ability to develop expertise in planning for the specialty fields of our clients.
What are your unique needs? Contact ARC and let us know how we can help you.
We offer Educational Facility Evaluation, Capital Outlay Long Range Planning and Project Management, and Professional, Consulting, Miscellaneous and Related Services including architectural planning and facility programming through CES.
Member clients can contract with us without staging a Request for Proposal process. CES members also receive a discount on our fee.