- Make recommendations for future use
- Identify the best location for various departments based on:
- Serving the respective clients with ease
- The size of the department
- Important adjacencies to other departments
- Necessary services such as parking for external partners, service to, or close proximity needed for faculty and/or students
ARC identified a variety of space issues, and then used a systemic process to explore the demand characteristics, identify the pre-conceptual amount of space needed, and options to meet the space demand. A preferred option was chosen based on reviews with stakeholders. ARC then developed implementation and transition strategies including raw order of magnitude costs.